Monday, July 02, 2007

Playing Catch-up...

I have missed posting the past few weeks.... so I thought I would play a bit of catch-up for ya'll and let ya'll know what has been going on around here....

ERIC GOT A JOB.....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

(He starts next Monday)

Travis, Mia, and Amaris all went to Mid-South Youth Camp and had a wonderful time. (Mia also had a birthday last week.... she is now 12 years old.)

And we are now in the process of looking for either building our own home or putting a double wide mobile home on the farm here. We have a good piece of property here and are looking forward to having more privacy once again.

That about sums up the big stuff.... I had a wonderful visit this past Saturday with Denita.... girl I am missing you so very, very much!!! And Angel.... if you don't call me soon.... I think I will explode!!! Hugs to all of my wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Glad we got to see each other! We will have to do it again. Can't wait until you get your place! Now, all we have to do it figure out this "surprise" Angel has in store for us....... ;-)

Denita

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I am so glad you and D. got to visit so wish I could have been there to hug you both. I am so happy Eric got the job . Yeah .

Hugs,

Angel ():)