READ THIS AND KEEP A CAN IN YOUR KITCHEN
This could replace duct tape as America's #1 'fixit'!
One Sunday morning I got up very early and went outside
to pickup the Sunday paper, when I noticed someone had
sprayed red paint all around the sides of my neighbours
Brand new beige truck. I went over and woke him up and
Gave him the bad news. He was, of course extremely upset
and we stood there trying to figure out what we could do
about the problem. We decided there wasn't much
recourse but to wait until Monday, since nothing was
open. Just then another neighbour came out of his house,
surveyed the situation and immediately said to get his
WD-40 out and clean the red paint off with it. Guess
what! It cleaned up that paint without harming the
original paint on the truck! I'm impressed!!
Water Displacement #40. The product began from a search for
a rust preventative solvent and degreaser to protect
missile parts. WD-40 was crea ted in 1953 by three
technicians at the San Diego Rocket Chemical Company. Its
name comes from the project that was to find a
'water displacement' compound. They were successful with
the fortieth formulation, thus WD-40. The Corvair Company
bought it in bulk to protect their Atlas Missile parts.
Ken East (one of the original founders) says there is
nothing in WD-40 that would hurt you...' IT IS MADE
FROM FISH OIL' . When you read the 'shower door'
part, try it. It's the first thing that has ever cleaned
that spotty shower door If yours is plastic, it works
just as well as glass. It is a miracle! Then try it on your
stovetop... It is now shinier than it has ever been before.
1) Protects silver from tarnishing.
2) Removes road tar and grime from cars.
3) Cleans and lubricates guitar strings.
4) Gives floors that `just-waxed` sheen without making it
5) Keeps flies off cows.
6) Restores and cleans chalkboards.
7) Removes lipstick stains.
8) Loosens stubborn zippers.
9) Untangles jewellery chains.
10) Removes stains from stainless steel sinks.
11) Removes dirt and grime from the barbecue grill.
12) Keeps ceramic/terra cotta garden pots from oxidizing.
13) Removes tomato stains from clothing.
14) Keeps glass shower doors free of water spots.
15) Camouflages scratches in ceramic and marble floors.
16) Keeps scissors working smoothly.
17) Lubricates noisy door hinges on vehicles and doors in
18) It removes black scuff marks from the kitchen
floor! Open some windows if you have a lot of marks.
19) Bug guts will eat away the finish on your car.
Removed quickly, with WD-40!
20) Gives a children's play gym slide a shine for a
super fast slide.
21) Lubricates gear shift on lawn mowers.
22) Rids kids rocking chairs and swings of squeaky noises.
23) Lubricates tracks in sticking home windows and makes
them easier to open.
24) Spraying an umbrella stem makes it easier to open
25) Restores and cleans padded l eather dashboards in
vehicles, well as vinyl bumpers.
26) Restores and cleans roof racks on vehicles.
27) Lubricates and stops squeaks in electric fans.
28) Lubricates wheel sprockets on tricycles, wagons,
and bicycles for easy handling.
29) Lubricates fan belts on washers and dryers and keeps
them running smoothly.
30) Keeps rust from forming on saws and saw blades, and
31) Removes splattered grease on stove.
32) Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
33) Lubricates prosthetic limbs.
34) Keeps pigeons off the balcony (they hate the smell).
35) Removes all traces of duct tape.
36) Folks even spray it on their arms, hands, and knees
to relieve arthritis pain
37) Florida 's favourite use 'Cleans and removes
love bugs from grills and bumpers.'
38) Protects the Statue of L iberty from the elements.
39) WD-40 attracts fish. Spray a LITTLE on live bait or lures
and you will be catching the big one in no time.
40) Ant bites. It takes the sting away immediately and
stops the itch.
41) WD-40 is great for removing crayon from walls. Spray on
the mark and wipe with a clean rag.
42) If you've washed and dried a tube of lipstick with
a load of laundry, saturate the lipstick spots
With WD-40 and Presto! Lipstick is gone!
43) If you spr ay WD-40 on the distributor cap, it will
displace the moisture and allow the car to start.
I keep a can of WD-40 in my kitchen cabinet over the
Stove. It is good for oven burns or any other type of
Burn. It takes the burned feeling away and heals with NO scarring.
Remember, the basic ingredient is FISH OIL.