Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday's Thoughts....

Well, we are here and getting settled a bit.... we are going to be looking for something more permanent.... but we need to get the kids on a school schedule for the next couple of weeks.... they are really glad to be back and are hoping to renew some old friendships and make some new friends as well. I am so excited for them all this year.

I hope that I will be getting myself on a much better routine as well..... these last few weeks have really gotten me out of whack..... and I am struggling to get back on track again.

2 comments:

Mrs. V. said...

Howdy!!! Just checking to see if you were on or not. Maybe we should just set up appointment times.....

Anonymous said...

May God bless you in your new home and I wish you all happiness, peace and joy,
hugs, Tina xx