Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving... Day 9

Today I am thankful for my mom.... I find it hard sometimes to express in words what you mean to me, for there is so much that I want to say. So, feeling a bit poetic I will come up with a few lines .....

Mom, your life and your love are ever before me,
guiding me by example of who I should be.

You helped to shape my dreams, and from you I learned about hope-
you even taught me how to tie knots at the end of my rope.

Your strength has taught me when to stand tall, when to
bend in the wind, and in prayer my knees should humbly fall.

Your grace, your kindness and especially your love,
have all mapped the way to Heaven above.

Now that I am a mother, I hear my words echo your voice -
Since your shining example is the one of my choice.

an original .... just for you mom!

No comments: