Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving... Day 10

Today I am thankful for my oldest son, Travis. I am so proud of the man he is becoming. His sense of humor , his hard work, and his compassion make up just part of who this complex young man is. He is such a wonderful big brother to his sisters (even if the girls won't admit it...lol) and his younger brother, ever trying to take care of them and watching out for them. Watching his faith grow has been such a blessing, and I have seen over and over the heart of a servant in him as he takes on the "thankless jobs" that often go unnoticed. He is more comfortable in work boots and overalls than anything else and rather be outside than in - most days, he loves to work with his hands and is fast becoming a popular odd job man. And he is my long haired, scruffy bearded, precious to his momma country boy.

No comments: