Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thirty Days of Thanksgiving... Day 20

I am so thankful for quiet mornings. Let's face it... a family of 6 with 2 pets, a full time job (where my name gets called about 4 thousand times a day for this or that), and well, just life that gets busy, sometimes overbooked and FULL..... can lead to a great need for cherished quiet moments. I find those moments in the early morning hours before the rest of my household get up for the day (with the exception of the cat). I get my Bible reading/study done, have time to check my email, facebook, and of course I have started back here blogging once more! Mornings are my 'me' time. The rest of the house is still in slumber and I find my day goes so much better if my day starts out with some quiet moments. Thank You, Lord, for my quiet mornings.

No comments: