Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I think I broke my toe yesterday......really. I hit it first thing yesterday morning in the bedroom fumbling around in the dark....I was trying to let the baby sleep......and it hurt quite badly, but I didn't think much of it until about an hour or so later I was doing something (I don't even remember what really) I hit it again....the very same toe....ouch!!! Needless to say I've been in some pain the last 24 hours....my toe is now swollen and purple and I'm just happy it is not my big or little toe (its the 4th toe....you know the one right next to the little toe...on my right foot). I got up this morning and it is still swollen...matter of fact feels worse than yesterday....and still purple. So that is why I think it is broken....oh well, I guess I'll suck it up and just deal with it....not much can be done for a broken toe......and I really won't be taking much for the pain cause I'm still nursing..... so...I'll just pray it heals fast.

No comments: