Thursday, November 06, 2008

Okay, I have done it again.....

I have neglected my blog this week. It is much easier to do these days since moving my computer into the office and out of the main part of the house..... I just am not on here as much during the day. ........ So lets do some catching up.....

We have taken down the Halloween decorations put out a few for Thanksgiving. We have pulled the winter clothes out of the building to be gone through to see what still fits and to switch with the summer clothes..... and I have been at the church building lots.... Wednesday was out Teen Meal and tonight was decorating for our Ladies Day on Saturday. Tomorrow I will baking, baking, baking..... muffins and breads for our Ladies Day. Saturday will find me most of the day at the church buildings and then babysitting that evening for our good friends David and Heather. Sunday, we have a Friends and Family Day (but no cooking for us ladies.... then elders, deacons and preachers take care of this one!) and by Sunday afternoon I will be ready for a much needed NAP!!!

No comments: