Friday, October 31, 2008

A Halloween Party......

Since the older 3 are kinda past the whole Trick -or - Treating ages they opted to have a party.... and Jed had gotten so much candy from Trunk - or Treat after services on Sunday they he was fine not going out as well.....

So, here is the house getting ready for the party.....



You know you have to have a creepy spider web....



The hallway was full of ghosts.....


Mia found a string of skelatons and decided she needed the "dead men" to hang from her bedroom door.......



Jed was decked out and ready for some fun!



And we had a food spread fit for any ghost or goblin to enjoy!




We had about 35 come to our party..... it was lots of fun and we plan on doing it again this next year..... who knows we may have even more to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Traci... Hmmm, could it really be my cousin Traci? :-) I haven't seen you in forever. I asked my parents how you were doing, but they said they weren't really sure. I guess if I would come visit during Christmas I may get to see everyone. Looks like you are doing great. I can't even tell you how I found your blog. I just sort of ran across it. Life it good with me. Married and I have a little girl that will be 2, Nov 28. Email me sometime so we can catch up.

shane@mcgeesworld.com

Good to see you!