Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just have to share this...

last night I took Mia to the church building early for GIFTS class .... I stayed because I had some work on my bible study class to do and was going to work on the calendar some too.... I had finished my work in my classroom and decided to walk over to the church offices to do some work on the calendar.... but I forgot to get something so I walked back over to the church building.... I walk across the foyer (sp?) when something catches my eye.... I stop turn back and what do I see..... a snake loose in the foyer!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAH! The class come running and then we have half a dozen women and teenage girls squealing!!!! Needless to say..... Jeff Dye is the hero!!! He came when I called him and got rid of the snake!!! Life is never boring!!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

We've had snakes in our house before. I don't mind them when they are outdoors, but I do not want them roaming around inside!