Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Words of Wisdom.....

I read this and thought I would share......


" I once visited weaver's school, where the students were making beautiful patterns. I asked, 'When you make a mistake must you cut it out and start from the beginning?' A student said, 'No. Our teacher is such a great artist that when we make a mistake, he uses it to improve the beauty of the pattern."

That is what the Lord does with our mistakes. He is the greatest artist, but we must surrender. Surrender your blunders to the Lord. He can use them to make the pattern of your life more beautiful. -- Corrie ten Boom


I look back on my own life and see that this is so true for me. The mistakes I made as a young woman could have made my life such a ruin. It was not until I stopped and surrendered my life back to God that He could take the mistakes and weave a beautiful pattern I am just now getting a glimpse of several years later. God is the most able craftsman ..... to make beautiful the flaws that are in us.

No comments: