Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I know I've been M. I . A. once again....

Wow the time really does seem to sneak up on me... I was without my computer for the better part of a week then the family got sick and then we got really busy with church and looking for a home..... next thing I know I've been gone a month! How does this happen!

Well, lets see if I can catch us up on some recent news..... we are in the process of getting our permanent home! We are waiting on hearing from the bank and the surveyors about the loan and the land .... we are hoping to be in our new home by the end of the year!

The kids have been a bit sick... viral infections and such... nothing big just the normal sickies you get with kids.

Other than that our time has really been involved with church. We agreed to help with several youth activities and have been busy, busy, busy.... but we love it!!!!

Hugs to all ya'll and hope to be blogging on a regular basis again.

No comments: