Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday's Word

1 Timothy 4:12 Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in work, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

This is the theme for the Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes
convention for 2008. Our congregation at Lomax is very involved in this program for our youth. Eric and myself have seen so many good things (just from our own children) come from this program over the years we have been involved. Over the next few months ~ until Convention (Easter weekend) ~ we will be very busy with all different types of practices and meetings. I am telling all of my blogging friends out in blogland this because I did not want anyone to feel that I may have dropped off the face of the earth. We are here ..... just very busy at the momment. I want to get on here and blog each and every day.... just seems so hard to do that right now.... so I will blog as I have the time.

Also, we are buying a new home. We have found a nice doublewide and are getting all in order to put it on our land here. So that is also taking up some of my time. Please bear with me for a few more weeks and I believe as things settle I will have more time to blog.


1 comment:

bp said...

My husband participated in the Lads to Leaders program as a child!