Wednesday, May 13, 2009

more about my job....

I have to say I was very blessed to return to my former place of work. I live just about a mile from work, and when the weather is nice I walk to work. It saves money on gas...is helping me to get back into some sort of shape other that a rolly polly (lol).... and it gives me time to myself for the 10 or so minutes it takes me to walk it. I am working between 35 and 40 hours weekly now and it is some long 9 hour days on my feet. So these last couple of months I have really been a zombie by the time I get home in the evenings! I am getting used to the pace once again and feel I am gaining endurance! LOL.

I do take my job very seriously, I mean we are dealing with people and their lives in pharmacy work. I try to give my best at each moment I am working. And like I told Eric, if I have to work... there is nothing I would rather be doing. I like being a pharmacy tech.


Now, for a bit of bragging on my family... Eric and the kids have been so wonderful. Eric has taken over the homeschooling of the kids and the day to day stuff of the house. The kids have taken on more chores and have been great! I feel so much less stress knowing that it is all being taken care of since I cannot do it all any longer. I have such a wonderful family!!!

Well, I'm off to finish getting ready for work.... hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Traci, I really admire how hard you are working and your cheerful spirit. They are lucky to have you at the pharmacy, and your family is lucky to have you, too!

Hang in there friend!

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you! Sounds like you are getting on really well! You Go Girl!! :)

Traci said...

Thanks Ladies! I hope that I will be able to post more now that I am getting used to the hours at work. Glad to hear from you!

MrsHoneysuckle said...

I'm so happy you are happy! Yes, you are blessed to be able to work close to home, and doing something you love! That's worth a LOT!!

Terri said...

I'm glad everything is going well, Traci. It sounds like your hubby has things well organized on the home front which I know is a big relief!

Traci said...

I am so very blessed, Eric has been so wonderful and the kids have really stepped up. It has helped me to be able to leave the stress of work were it belongs.... at work!