Wednesday, December 13, 2006

God's Blessings.....

So it looks like the kids may have some Christmas presents after all....my mom called and said she had gotten them some stuff and tonight one of the ladies from church requested a wish list from my kids....God provides all our needs!!!

And we are going on a church trip in Feb. to Gatlinburg....the church elders wanted us to go so they are helping us pay the way....we have been so blessed by our new church family.....I am so glad we were led to attend here and the people have help and supported us so much over the last few months!!!

Well, I must make it short and sweet tonight ....the baby is calling..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gatlinburg in Feb. ~ that will be sooooo much fun!! It's my very favorite place on earth. In fact, I may be sending dh and ds there some time after the new year. Me and B. got to take our trip there a few months ago, and due to finances, the boys had to put their trip off. So, I'm thinking they may get to go some time soon.

Traci said...

Oh yes, we are soooo looking forward to the trip!