Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sorry for not posting for a few days...

but it has been really ..... well not hectic...but time consuming would be a better way to describe it. Everyone is sick in some form....colds, stuffy noses and sinus problems...I even woke this morning with an ear ache (not bad). I know I really should not have took the kids out to see the parade last night but with no money I wanted to have some holiday memories this year to help make it easier of the kids to understand. So we loaded up with some friends and went and drank homemade hot chocolate and stood in the cold evening air for 2 hours or so....it was great fun but now we are paying the price in sick kids. (D, I hope yours are not sick!) Eric and J did not go last night because they both were already stuffy and sniffly (is that even a word) so they just camped out around here while we were gone.

Today since we are homebound with sickness I plan on finishing up the decorations inside the house....I do need to run to the dollar store to get some cold medicine but that will only be a couple of minutes out.....then tomorrow while (if the kids are well enough) the kids are off to school I can get up the few things for the outside this year up.

Got to go...the baby is needing some attention......

No comments: