Saturday, December 09, 2006

Laundry .........the never ending chore.

Laundry is really never ending....even if you get all caught up...you still have on the clothes you are wearing and that will have to be washed. For us, with a family of 6 I try and stay on top of it.....but we all know life happens and gets in the way of the best intentions. I do have some things I do here to try to help me keep up with it.....and some ideas that I am getting ready to start to help me with the laundry load.......first we use the same towel for at least 2 days...we each have a hook to hang our towels on to let it dry and reuse it for the next day.....we also wear at least our blue jeans more than just once....we hang those up and wear a second time.....and of course any outfit you wear for only a couple of hours had better be hung up to wear again unless you have a stain on it.....but that only cuts down little....with 4 kids I still do lots and lots of laundry. I've learned that it is just one of those chores that will never get done and work on it daily. Good thing I don't mind doing it.......

No comments: