Monday, May 14, 2007

Well, I did get lots done today..... I've packed up a few more things, did some laundry (and sorted through a few more clothes), cleaned out one of the desks for the yard sale, and cooked a huge dinner tonight! ~Chicken and Rice with Mushroom Soup Sauce, sweetened carrots, corn and some fresh veggies.~ My mom came to get some of the furniture she will be using for a while so I fed her, my nephew and one of his friends too..... those boys can eat!!!

Well, my list for tomorrow is even longer than todays .... I hope I can get many things accompished! Tomorrow I also plan on making Pepperoni Bites (my family loves these) so that we can snack on these tomorrow afternoon instead of sitting down to eat a "proper" dinner.... I'm hoping to get the kids going on a few projects for tomorrow afternoon as far as packing and such..... they have been great helpers!

Well, I'm off to get a bit of rest..... Jed is still teething and some nights he is just not sleeping through the night..... hoping tonight he will!

2 comments:

Homekeeper Mom said...

Oh, I know what you mean. My list for today seems endless; I am tired already. We had to go last night and pick up more boxes.....and I am just packing, packing, packing. I almost wish we could give away everything so I wouldn't have to pack it. I hope your day goes well!!

I would love your recipe for the pepporoni bites. They sound wonderful!

Love,
~Candi (Homekeeper at Heart)

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I hope you get everything done that you want to . Moving is so hard. You are in my thoughts and prayers. The dinner sounds like it was yummy.
Hugs and Love,

Angel ( D.)