Eight Things About Me Tagg
I have been tagged by my sweet friend Angel. Here are the rules :
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Well, here goes... as you will see.... I'm not very interesting....
1. I have convinced my children that those cheap 25 cent boxes of Mac and Cheese are the best and most wonderful Mac and Cheese on the market......
2. I talk in my sleep.... Eric says we had some really good conversations the first year or so of our marriage.... yep, spill my guts in my sleep............... I can have no secrets from my husband.
3. I've been banned from the garden.... see a couple of years ago while working on bringing in some cucumbers with Eric I broke out in a bad allergic reaction to something in the garden.... and I am highly allergic to all things that sting (bees, hornets, wasps....) so I get to walk the perimeter of the garden and tell everyone how wonderful it all is .... but Eric forbids me entering it ever again.
4. I love to throw the baseball with Eric..... (and the kids) ..... but it is a great way for us to talk about things or discuss something that needs to be done.
5. When I get upset or mad .... I stamp my foot... yes, just like a temper tantrum torn two year old I stamp my foot when I don't get my way ......
6. I'm a bookaholic..... I love to read.... and I have been blessed to have passed the love of reading to the kids (for the most part anyway)
7. When I was 4 I sang in front of 50 thousand people at the Annual Walking Horse Festival in Shelbyville, TN
8. I could eat myself sick on meringue cookies....... I just love how they melt in your mouth!
Well, there ya have it ....... my simple self. Now I am going to tag Mrs. Gaylynn and Merideth and then consider all who read this to be tagged because I just don't read many blogs and Angel already tagged just about everyone else I would have tagged......