Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Jed!!

Today was Jed's 2nd birthday! We did not do a big all out party this year.... wanting to keep it low key... so we invited just some family and had cake and ice cream and watched as Jed opened his presents.



Jed has against my better judgment become a huge fan of Spongebob... ICK.... anyway... when I saw the Spongebob birthday stuff on clearance for $1..... I gave in and bought it..... of course he loved it!


Travis helped him with his big piece of cake and ice cream.....


Time for some presents!


Birthday boy with daddy.... gotta love those cheesy grins!!!

3 comments:

Aprille Roberts said...

Oh my gosh Traci, he so reminds me of my little Jordan when he was this age! He is so cute! I too fought against Sponge Bob for a long time, and then out of nowhere, my kids were CRAZY about it! Battle lost... :0( LOL!

Looks like you had such a fun day!
April :0)

Michelle said...

He is adorable Traci! My Nathan just turned 2 also. Isn't it hard to see them coming out of that babyhood. They are such big boys!
Nathan loves Sponge Bob too. He goes crazy when he hears the music and sings those lyrics pretty clear for a 2 year old! LOL
Blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jed!!! Goodness where did the last two years go??

Love you,
D.