Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Mia!!!



I can say Mia was my fastest birth..... because of the nurse on call thought she knew better than the person in labor (and refused to call the anesthesiologist) sooo......I got to experience natural child birth..... I was not happy! But this sweet little girl with a head full of loooonnnngggg BLACK hair was brought to me and my unhappiness melted away...... can that really have been 13 years ago?

Mia, you are such a joy. You have such a vibrant and loving spirit. So often you choose to do the right thing even if you know that it means more work, giving grace and forgiveness and compromises on your part. You are such a precious and wonderful gift to me (and dad too).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Mia!! Hope you had a great day!

Love and hugs from across the pond,
Tina xxx