Saturday, February 27, 2010

Working on Saturdays...

So, one of the agreements that I made with my boss was to work every other Saturday. Now, I really like my Saturday's free and when I worked before had them off unless something came up and I helped to cover once in a while... but the new schedule is that I work every other Saturday.... let me say... he is great at letting me have most Mondays off so I still get a 2 day weekend... it works out fine. And the other thing is that I mostly only have to work a half day on my Saturdays to work... usually because if I work any longer I'll rack up some big overtime..LOL. So its not all bad. And.. on the Saturdays that I work... since there really are no extra workers to cover lunches well, most everyone takes only a half hour lunch.... with me leaving at 1.....so to help with lunches we usually plan and bring something to put a meal together... tacos, soups, etc....

And today its Lasagna. I'm making the bread, Emily is bringing the lasagna, Brandy is bringing salad... and Kim is bringing dessert. Not at all bad... and the boss man.... lets just say.. Rick eats good on my Saturdays...lol

No comments: