Thursday, August 07, 2008

The sickies have visitied....

I was up most of the night with Jed.... he has caught whatever it was that Eric had over the weekend.... running a bit of a fever, sore throat, stuffies and all that goes with it..... then this morning I was given the news that the girls have it too..... I am letting them sleep in.

Travis seems to have a touch of it.... the stuffies and a sore throat, but thankfully no fever and he feels up to heading off to school. (He opted to stay in public school.)

So, I will be nursemaid to the sickies........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, so sorry. Maybe you'll get lucky though and they'll all sleep all day and you'll have some quiet time. ~~ Or maybe they'll all be crabby, lol.

Whichever way it goes ~ I hope they all get better soon!!

Hugs,
D.