Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday's Tip


Space is always at a premium when you have a big family..... so that means organization is a must! So I use all kinds of totes, and boxes to help out. ....and among my favorite is photo boxes! I use them for just about everything. In the library, I have several... some for storing pens and pencils, supplies for making homemade cards, maps, and other school supplies. I got several for Eric to use in his office for those small computer parts he always has laying around and cords, and anything else he may need them for..... each of the kids have at least one in their rooms for their shelves for what-nots. And then I do actually have photos stored in some here in the front room. You can buy several to match a rooms decoration or just buy several mis-matched ones and create a whimsical effect.....cute and functional!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea ~ Thanks, Traci!!

Blessings to you,
Sharon