Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have had a bit of the blaaaahhhhhssss

Yep, down in the dumps just a bit..... and need to shake myself out of it.... I think that a big part of it stems from missing my good friend Denita ..... since we have moved back to Hohenwald I don't see her often enough. And I don't like it one little bit!!!!! I miss our daily visits.... and knowing that if we needed to get away all we had to do was run away for a "chocolate need". We always came back much happier and had some great talks while indulging in chocolate bliss.....

Anyway, Denita came to visit Saturday and the visit was much too short!!!!! and got me to missing her so very much in the last few days.


Denita, I know you will read this,........ you have got to hurry that Eskimo of yours up and get over here!!! (Tell him I am so glad he will be getting a new contract soon!!! )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhhh, I KNOW it! I just turned around and told the Eskimo to hurry up that I needed to go to Hohenwald! I'm in a funk too. You know, one of the deep blue ones?

Did y'all about get blown away this morning? We did. Big storm with lots of big wind.

Now...can I get a big head cause I had a WHOLE post all about me?? Lol, I'll be good.

I so wish I could be walking in the same church building as you in the morning. (Sigh) Ok, ok, we're working on it. ~~~Silly Eskimo.....~~~~~