Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Wednesday's Word

These are the verses covered in our Bible study class tonight....



Joh 6:53 Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.
Joh 6:54 "Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:55 "For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56 "He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57 "As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.
Joh 6:58 "This is the bread which came down from heaven; not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever."
Joh 6:59 These things He said in the synagogue as He taught in Capernaum.
Joh 6:60 Therefore many of His disciples, when they heard this, said, "This is a hard saying; who can understand it?"
Joh 6:61 When Jesus knew in Himself that His disciples complained about this, He said to them, "Does this offend you?
Joh 6:62 "What then if you should see the Son of Man ascend where He was before?
Joh 6:63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Joh 6:64 "But there are some of you who do not believe." For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were who did not believe, and who would betray Him.
Joh 6:65 And He said, "Therefore I have said to you that no one can come to Me unless it has been granted to him by My Father."
Joh 6:66 From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more.
Joh 6:67 Then Jesus said to the twelve, "Do you also want to go away?"
Joh 6:68 But Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
Joh 6:69 "Also we have come to believe and know that You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

No comments: