Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have been tagged....

I have been tagged.... by my bestest friend Denita......

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself (some random, some weird).
3. Tag seven people by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Seven things about me....

1. I believe I am the only Southern gal that does not drink sweet tea...... I make very good sweet tea, just don't ask me to drink it..... go figure.

2. I love to see hungry men eat..... esp after coming in from a long hard day's work... to see him come in and grab a plateful just makes me smile.

3. I have what my daddy called a lazy eye.... my eye drifts so I must wear glasses to pull the eye muscles into the right position ..... the only thing is ... I really don't wear my glasses as much as I should....

4. I don't wear gold ...... I like silver.... always have.... besides it matches the silver in my hair.

5. Speaking of hair.... I have never colored my hair. And I don't plan to....

6. I don't do yardwork. Ever. No gardens, and esp. no flowers..... I'm VERY allergic to bees and other stinging things..... and the last time I was in the garden I was banished by Eric because I broke out in hives within just a few minutes...... so he does all the yard work. But NO flowers near the house!

7. I love science-fiction and fantasy books....

Now, I tag my very best friends ....... Judy and Tina

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I know you've told me about that lazy eye thing...but in the whole time I've known you...I've never actually seen it! Lol..yep, I'm one observant chickie!

Teehee.....

Denita~~

Anonymous said...

Hey Traci,



Thanks for tagging me my dear but I'm not very good at all the tag/links stuff. I just get befuddled with it all! Sorry honey, I don't meant to spoil your fun!

Interestingly enough though, I have special glasses for my lazy eye, never wear gold jewellery and never dye my hair either! Too funny!



Hugs, Tina xxx