Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dwelling in the shadow....a prayer.

Psa 91:1 (ESV) He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.

Lord, let me rest in Your secret place, let me find comfort there. Father, let me find protection under Your shadow and let me continually dwell in You. Lord, grant me blessings today, so that I may be a blessing to others. Let me remember that I am safe from evil while You watch over me. Help me today to ever trust in You, Lord. Open my heart to Your will for my life. Father, God, grant me more understanding of Your Word so that I may be a better witness of Your wonderous grace. Today, Lord, let my day be filled with opportunities to share YOU with others. To be a better servant in Your Name. Lord, let me give voice to the precious gift of Your Son, Jesus. Thank You ,Lord, for the love You have for me, that You would send Your Son to die for me. Lord, help me to be all that I am in You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen, amen, amen!

Love, Tina :)