Sunday, March 14, 2010

Busy Sunday...

I am so glad I'm an early riser.... my alarm clock (which happens to be my cell phone) did not auto change the time .... I woke on time but not by the alarm!!! Yeah! for an internal clock!

I'm teaching Sunday Morning Bible Class this quarter ... I have the 5th and 6th graders... great bunch of kids! So we try to get to the building early so I have time to set up the class from Wednesday night. Services were good. And we had the adult leaders pictures this morning after services for our Lads to Leaders/Leaderettes scrap book to take. We decided to take Amaris out for an early Birthday lunch so we headed to the Junkyard Dog (local .... and great food!) Then I ran to the store to pick up a few things I've been needing to organize my desk and files. I have worked on that some and thought I might stop to visit the blogland. ...... Later, while the kids are at practice for LLL speeches I will be moving tables & chairs in our Christian Service center to do a good clean tomorrow. Busy, busy, busy......

No comments: