Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday

God has so richly blessed our family. I could sit here all day and list so many things.... but I am going to limit myself (for time) to 3 things I am thankful for today.

1. The sounds and sights that Spring is upon us... I sit here listening to the songs of various birds in the early morning.... such a wonderful sound!

2. The thoughfulness of my mom.... who is letting me use her new car to drive for a while.... since the weather has been wet, cold or unpredictable... and the truck was in the shop... it was nice not to either get Eric up early or catch a ride to work.

3. Jed, who every time I come through the door ... at lunch or at the end of the day... runs to greet me with a giant hug!

Thank You, Lord for blessing my life!

1 comment:

Terri said...

What a sweet greeting from Jed! :-)