Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The work week calleth...

Hey there everyone... I had a great day off yesterday. I re-organized and cleaned the laundry room, caught back up on the never ending piles of dirty laundry, checked up on my mom (who is doing fine.... looks like it was just a pulled leg muscle), worked on my bedroom (goodness I had let it get right horrid!), was able to visit with a wonderful couple from our congregation yesterday with Eric while he was answering questions about their computer, printed the kid's speeches on index cards, cooked dinner, played with Jed some... and even had time to sit at the computer....whew! I think sometimes I still work more on my days off from the pharmacy.

However, now the work week is calling.... I will work the next 5 days at the pharmacy and I am hoping and praying that this week will be a much calmer week at work than last week was! Whew, didn't know everyone in town last week either had some stomach virus, the flu or this sinus mess with the weather changing around on us but it seemed that way with how busy we were!

Well, I best get off of here so I can get my socks and shoes on and be ready for my day at the pharmacy! Until my next post.....

1 comment:

Terri said...

Oh dear. I hope you don't get it! Have a wonderful week, Traci! :-)