Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Did you VOTE...breakfast for dinner....and homemade hot chocolate

We did (hubby and me) and now I hope to see and hear no more campaign ads for a while. Now, don't get me wrong, I think people need to know who is running...but let's just stick to the facts about how you vote, what your stance is and leave the mud slinging out of it...I don't want to know your opinion about each other ....just tell me about yourself....FACTS ONLY PLEASE!!!



Well, we had breakfast for dinner (we tend to do that lots around here)...on the menu was breakfast beef steaks (cut up and breaded), homemade biscuits, scrambled eggs, gravy, and fried apples....good and filling....we don't mind if it is not your traditional dinner but we love different breakfast foods for our evening meal....my favorite is chocolate gravy and biscuits with eggs and bacon....the kids love that one too!! Hubby is so easy to please and never complains as long as he has something and its not to late....gotta love that man.


And I made a gallon bucket full of hot chocolate mix...the weather here has been chilly and the last couple of days wet as well, so I just had a hankering for some good warm drink....I love to mix it in some decaf coffee and have a mocha drink .... so great to cuddle up and sip on a cool night!


Well, that about does it for me today...been a nice quiet day and not much has gone on....looking forward to tomorrow and getting more things done around here...my list will include laundry, working on organizing the kitchen, and start getting out some Christmas decorations out and slowly put them up....Love Christmas and hubby really wants the house all done up this year ...don't want to disappoint him so I'm gonna try real hard to get it all up (that's why I want to start so early)

No comments: