Thursday, November 09, 2006

Make a joyful noise....to do lists and Holiday cheer

Psalms 100.... 1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. 2 Serve the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing. 3 Know ye that the LORD He is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. 4 Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name. 5 For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations.



Wow! What a great way to start your day!! Making a joyful noise unto the Lord!! And what a wonderful Psalm this close to Thanksgiving....for we must always remember that God is sooo Good and that all we have are His blessings on us!!!



My first week and I've missed a day already.... I really did try to get on here last night, but the baby was not feeling all that well and when I started to write last night he decided that it was time for nursing and cuddling .....hey, who am I to argue? He drifted off to sleep and so did I ....he he he.....anyway, yesterday was pretty much the same as every other day around here....although daughter #1 (M) stayed after school for soccer tryouts.... she came home cold and wet since the field was soaked....and she is staying again today for more tryout fun....they had to be there for at least 2 days of tryouts....she is so excited!



Today, I am gonna work on more laundry (story of my life) and clean the kitchen (since I did not get to that last night) and start pulling out Christmas decorations...the last fall things I will leave up until after Thanksgiving then it will be full blown Christmas around here....We really want the kids to enjoy the Holiday this year....we may not can afford lots of gifts for them but we sure can put them in good spirits!!


Well, I hear little man waking up so I guess I'm off for a while.....God Bless All!

No comments: